https://beepharm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Screen-Shot-2020-03-25-at-2.12.14-PM.png 1666 1906 Frederique Keller https://beepharm.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Screen-Shot-2022-08-06-at-1.18.54-PM-300x186.png Frederique Keller2020-03-24 00:00:532020-05-28 18:04:46Hello BeePharm Fans
Hello BeePharm Fans
With Springtime just around the corner, honeybees about to start flying collecting pollen & nectar, I want to share the amazing spectrum of products honeybees provide with you all. The term Apitherapy defines & includes all the products of the beehive for medicinal & nutritional purposes. They include raw honey, pollen, bee bread, royal jelly, propolis, beeswax & bee venom. I’ll be covering each of them with interesting & useful facts to help you enjoy & start feeling healthy due to the gifts of the honeybee. Below is a preview. Don’t ask which one is best. They are all my favorites and work synergistically!
- Raw honey: Totally unheated, straight from the beehive. Antioxidant, antibiotic, antiseptic, wound healing, seasonal allergies, acid reflux, natural humectant in cosmetics.
- Pollen: Amazing source of protein, enzymes, trace minerals; desensitization from local allergies, weight management, sports endurance, gives energy! Nature’s superfood.
- Bee bread: A naturally fermented food made by honeybees of raw honey & pollen. Very bio available & nutritious. Restorative & reparative to human cells. It’s what the bees feed their young larvae for optimal growth. People sensitive to pollen rarely experience a reaction to bee bread.
- Propolis: Can be brown, red, green, black in color. The incredible “glue” made mostly from tree resins that the honeybees bring back to disinfect and seal their hive from bacteria, viruses and fungus. A powerful antibiotic, antiviral, anti fungal & highly effective with many types of cancer. Topically used for wound healing, cuts, scrapes, scratches, cold sores, hemorrhoids, diaper rash, bug bites, toe fungus, vaginal itching. Available as a tincture or in concentrated capsules.
- Royal Jelly: The milky like substance worker bees produce to feed only the queen so she can continuously lay eggs for 3-6 years. A typical worker bee lives 4 weeks. Restorative, rejuvenative, recovery from illness, hormone balancing, acts on stem cells to prevent premature aging, strengthens brain function, bones, marrow(blood). 30 day royal jelly “cures” popular in Europe during change of seasons. Luxurious in cosmetics.
- Beeswax: Ingenious! Honeybees produce every drop of beeswax in glands located on their under bellies to provide structure & build the honeycomb in the hive providing a place to raise the larvae, store honey & bee bread. Used in cosmetics, encaustic artwork, furniture polish to seal & waterproof, sewing, musical instruments and of course to make beautiful non toxic, slow burning, honey scented candles.
Peace, bees & great health
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!